- Effective against Japanese Knotweed, Hogweed and Buddleia
- Rainfast in 1 hour
- Safe to grasses
- Outstanding levels of translocation gets Icade deep into the roots of weeds
- Very low amounts of active ingredients
How to Use Icade Herbicide
Apply when weeds are actively growing in March to October ensuring good coverage (consult label for optimum weed size). The weeds should be thoroughly wetted with the spray solution but spraying until ‘”run-off” will decrease activity. The use of anvil nozzles is recommended to prevent drift. Care should be taken to avoid local overdosing.
- Apply Icade to actively growing weeds with a dry leaf
- Spray Icade to thoroughly wet the leaves up to the point of run off
- Ensure good spray coverage of the whole weed
- Spray to avoid drift
- Allow at least 1 hour before any rainfall
- Only mix enough spray for the job in hand
- DO NOT USE on airfields
- DO NOT USE on land that will be grazed by livestock
- DO NOT USE on land within one year of sowing seed
- DO NOT USE on land where the vegetation will be cut for animal feed, fodder or bedding, nor for composting or mulching within one calendar year of treatment
- Not approved for forestry/woodlands/airfields/golf courses
MAPP number: 16182
Purchasing Professional Only Use Chemicals & Training
The purchaser and/or end users are responsible for ensuring that these products are used in line with industry Approved Codes of Practice. All operators must be trained and certificated in using and applying any Ministry Approved professional product.
Please be aware that by proceeding you are purchasing a professional pesticide product.
You must ensure the end user of these products complies with the DEFRA/HSE Code for the Safe use of Pesticides and hold a verified in date BASIS License:
By law, everyone who uses pesticides professionally must have received professional training in using pesticides safely and be skilled in the job they are carrying out.
IMPORTANT: ALWAYS READ AND FOLLOW LABEL AND SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE BUYING OR USING THESE PRODUCTS
For Training to receive a professional sprayer license from a certified provider please visit