Product Specification Professional
Location Green-tech Ltd, North Yorkshire
Accountable to Product Specification Manager & Business Development Director
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join an integral team within the Business Development function at award-winning Landscape supply business- Green-tech.
Green-tech Ltd is an established supplier within the landscaping sector and has demonstrated large scale growth in the first 25 years of trading. With ambitious growth plans in place, the opportunity to join the specification team is a great means of entry into the business.
Working within the specification team the candidate will grow to become the go-to person for specification lead enquiries on all Green-tech products. Green-tech’s portfolio of products offers solutions to landscape architects and landscape contractors. The role will include working within a database of architects to ensure assistance is offered at specification and landscape planning stage. You will also be tasked with contacting prospect architect practices to arrange and deliver CPD seminars. On occasion there will be a requirement for construction site visits and attendance at industry trade shows and events.
Main duties include:
- Managing a database of 350 architects, ensuring they are regularly contacted and any project enquiries are dealt with efficiently.
- Working with the Product Specification Manager to deliver a strategy for specifications.
- Working with the Estimator and Administrator to ensure all ‘live’ projects are tracked from start to finish.
- Maximising the coverage of Green-tech products within existing specifications and drawings
- Presenting the Green-tech portfolio of products to Landscape Architects, Designers and Specifiers across the UK.
- Working with Landscape Architects to draw up specifications and drawings with Green-tech products.
- Achieve a set number of CPD bookings throughout the month.
- Representing the Green-tech business at industry events and trade shows.
- Work with the Marketing team and Technical Manager to deliver case studies, PR and new product launches.
- The role will be based at HQ in Knaresborough but will require working in the field on a regular basis, often with prolonged periods of time away from home.
Could it be You?
- Hard working
- Excellent communication skills
- Adaptable to change
- Well presented
- Previous experience within construction and landscaping, preferred but not essential.
- Presenting experience
- CPD background or past experience
- Salary & package negotiable dependant on experience
- KPI scheme available upon completion of probationary period
- Clear line of progression
- Extensive product training package
- Company pension scheme
If you wish to be considered for this role please your CV with covering letter to email@example.com
Unfortunately we don’t have any other vacancies at the moment however this changes all the time so please keep checking back. Alternatively email us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll keep your details on file.