Diamond 1Litre Horse Tail Weed Killer
Diamond 1Litre Horse Tail Weed Killer offers excellent results on many tough annual and perennial weeds including horsetail. It is a soluble concentrate containing 160g/L 2,4-D + 240g/L glyphosate.As well as treating weeds such as bindweed and ragwort, Diamond 1Litre Horse Tail Weed Killeris one of the few products on the market that will successfully control horsetail.
As from 26th Novemember 2015 it is an offence for anyone to purchase pesticides authorised for professional use unless they have ensured that the intended end user holds the relevant specified cetificate(s).
Diamond 1Litre Horse Tail Weed Killer offers excellent results on many tough annual and perennial weeds including horsetail. It is a soluble concentrate containing 160g/L 2,4-D + 240g/L glyphosate.
Diamond 1Litre Horse Tail Weed Killer is a alternative to Kurtail Evo.
As well as treating weeds such as bindweed and ragwort, Diamond 1Litre Horse Tail Weed Killer is one of the few products on the market that will successfully control horsetail. Previous products containing glufosinate-ammonium used to control this difficult weed are no longer permitted for sale in the U.K making Diamond the go to product following its launch in spring 2019.
Often seen in spring and summer, horsetail (otherwise known as marestail) is an extremely invasive perennial weed with deep roots. If left untreated horsetail will spread at a fast rate and crowd flower beds, borders, lawns and patios.
Diamond 1Litre Horse Tail Weed Killer is approved for use on amenity vegetation, orchards, hard surfaces (railway ballast), and green cover not being used for crop production. After application the 2,4 - D will break down leaf tissue which enables the glyphosate to translocate around the plant far quicker and deeper. It will deliver total weed control to both grasses and broad-leaved weeds, controlling them swiftly and penetrating deeper into the root system than glyphosate alone.
Diamond 1Litre Horse Tail Weed Killer Key Benefits:
- Faster acting than glyphosate alone.
- Controls tough weeds such as nettle, ragwort, horsetail and many other broad-leaved weeds which are difficult to kill with striaght glyphosate.
- Grassland destruction recommendation giving improved and quicker control of weeds such as docks.
- Fast action- one application for target weeds.
- Extended weed spectrum to manage tough to control weeds like thistles, oilseed rape and grasses.
- Use less glyphosate per hectare- you can reduce by half the amount of glyphosate per hectare with the same result.
- Safe formulation for trees in orchards.
Diamond 1Litre Horse Tail Weed Killer Key Details
- Active Ingredient - 160g/L 2,4-D + 240g/L glyphosate
- MAPP NO - 19846
- Pack Size - 1L
- Pack Size Coverage - 2,000m²
- Treats (Pest/Weed/Disease) - Annual Weeds, Bamboo, Bindweed, Bracken, Broad-leaved Dock, Couch Grass, Garden Weeds, General Weeds, Gorse, Horse Tail, Japanese Knotweed, Mare's Tail, Nettle, Pavement Weeds, Perennial Weeds, Ragwort, Rhododendron, Sycamore, Thistle
- Area Of Use - Artificial Surfaces, Hard Surfaces
- Period Of Use - March, April, May, June, July, August, September, Spring, Summer, Autumn