Green-tech launches new state-of-the-art Website
Green-tech has announced its new website, that has been in development for the last 10 months, has gone live.
The website www.green-tech.co.uk brings together products from all of Green-tech’s brands into one central hub.
The new-look website is great news for Green-tech’s visitors; it will provide them with an improved browsing and better buying experience.The highly sophisticated back-end technology will analyse their movements and actions while on the site and personalise future visits for them.Other new features that visitors will enjoy include a powerful search system, product calculators for select products and a membership facility to enable customers to set up an online account; making ordering and managing their account easier, faster and more convenient for them.
Green-tech has been listening to its customer feedback as to what they want from the company’s website and incorporated it to provide a great user experience.
- The inbuilt artificial intelligence will provide customers with a personalised service
- The mobile website has been fully overhauled and offers vastly improved viewing when out on site, with access to a full library of free resources
- The website is easier and faster to navigate around
- Online calculators are readily available for working out the right quantity of soil, grass seed and pond liners
- Online assistance with estimating projects is now available
- Visitors can chat live to a team of experts
- There is improved technical data available
- The entire product range is available to buy online
- More detailed information is available on delivery times
- Pre-ordering of products is now an option
Dan Burton, Green-tech’s Digital Executive, managed the project and said,
“We have merged together five individual websites – Green-tech, which has gone live and will be quickly followed by, Flexible Lining Products, John Chambers wildflower seed, Gt specifier and Green-tree soils. The new back-end system gives us improved control and easier management over all of our websites. It is responsive across desktops, tablets and mobile, making 24/7 ordering easier than ever.”
Green-tech’s Managing Director, Rachel Kay adds,
“This is a substantial investment for Green-tech which demonstrates our commitment to our customers to enhancing their online user experience.Visitors will have a much better online experience; they will find it easier to navigate, get in touch, receive assistance and place orders.They now have one source for all product details, technical information and case studies.”